Thursday 22 November 2007

Hi from the Robin Hood Country!


Good afternoon everyone,
How exciting to be in another international swap! I am particularly thrilled to see so many Italians here :)
I have already started putting together the goodies for my "victim" and it is so much fun... such a shame not to be a fly on the wall and watch the ceremony of opening the parcel ;-)
With Christmas approaching, I think I will add some special English xmas goodies to the box, which reminds me of something important: what about food allergies? I hope everyone has included these in their profile, or maybe could create an extra entry in this blog?

Now I have to get back to work, but firstly I wanted to say thank you to our master aka swap organizer cosmicnail for setting up this blog :) I hope it will also be used to upload piccies of the goodies we are going to get, in due time :)

Cheers,

Gabriella, a Sardinian in exile in the UK ;-)

No comments: