Saturday 24 November 2007

Hi Everybody


Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Claudia, or Clau, from Germany. I'm rather more of a paper artist than a knitter, but I recently rediscovered knitting and really enjoy it. I focus on small projects though, like socks, scarves or hats for fear of losing patience ;)

Thanks to Natural Born Knitter for setting up this blog. It' ll be so much fun to see what everybody chose for their packages. I already started to look for some goodies, but haven't bought anything yet. I like Gabriella's idea of also adding some special Christmas related things and I'll probably adopt it :)

With so many Italians taking part in this swap I'd like to say: Ciao a tutti, buona giornata e Happy Swapping!

Claudia

1 comment:

diamanterosa said...

Thank you for your gift.:-)
Mi hai fatto felice!
Un abbraccio.
L.