Tuesday 20 November 2007

Hello!


Hi everybody! My name is gomitolina, and I have joined the swap. My blog has been written in Italian until now, but I'll manage to write it in English too... it will be a good experiment for me: I've not been practising the language for a while, so I apologize since now for the foolish things I'll write!
My nickname, "gomitolina", means somewhat like "little skein" or "little yarn ball", which is what I actually feel: soft but sometimes inextricable...
I live in Palermo, Sicily, by the sea, of which I'm fond of, and I think that soon I'll start a group on Ravelry (where you can find me as gomitolina) for Sicily lovers. I love knittins socks, lace patterns, stranded... and I sing in a gospel choir!

I can't look forward to knowing my secret knitting pals! ...if you receive some sicilian goodies, it's me.

No comments: