Friday 14 December 2007

A big big big massive thank you to Saalis!!


Yeh! I got my package from Saalis last night! It's brilliant!


She really got the measure of me as it was filled with lovely pink goodies and soft squishy yarn!


Actually, I think she might be a mindreader as I was reading all about Knit Picks Wool of the Andes a couple of days ago on Ravelry and thinking about ordering some, then she sends me two skeins of it in a gorgeous shade called Hollyberry! I think I will be using these for some slipper socks for me once I've got my Christmas knitting out of the way - my feet are sooo cold at the moment!!


I was also shopping for rose-scented items for my sister in law's Christmas present the other day and wishing I was buying for myself, then Saalis sends me a pretty rose soap!


The fabric I got was really cute! Frogs on a pink background! I think I will use that to make a little purse in the new year!


In addition, I got some super soft Wendy Allegra which I am going to use as a luxurious trim on some gloves and a hat for myself and some sparkly pink pens. How did she know I'm always writing notes and cards to people with pinky pens?! This girl must be psychic!!!


Saalis's parcel really lifted my spirits after a crap day! And It was all accompanied by a lovely cheery handwritten note - perfect!!



Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!!!!!


No comments: