Friday 4 January 2008

Monkey socks with Mazzamagain's yarn

Yes, I couldn't resist so long... Marylyn's handpainted sockyarn was looking at me last week and even if I've other projects on the needles I've started a pair of Monkey socks.

I'm delighted. The yarn is so soft, the colors are wonderful and most of all they change in such lovely shadows!!

I've yet one done, the other is on the needles.

Thank you again Marylyn!

Mmmh... I can hear another whisper.... it's the two cotton/angora pink balls in my swap parcel, calling me.... "Fidget! Fidget!" they say. Wait! Wait!!!! I've only two hands (and not as much spare time as I would like...)!

3 comments:

mazzam again said...

Your socks look lovely. I'm glad the yarn is working well. Happy knitty year!

YowlYY said...

I love your socks!! And why not start the fidget too? Believe me, it will be a nice knit (and so quick!! one evening watching a film, and here is the new fidget!).
Happy knitty 2008!

Laraenigma said...

Stupende!!!